Bookmark and Share

Friday, July 27, 2012

Rainy rain rain



Rainy season is nothing new in the Philippines and weather update is one we look forward to in news report. And I know that it's really hard to plan an outfit when the weather is eventually not in the mood. Actually it's raining today so I decided to create another set on polyvore on what I wanted to wear on a rainy day. I love coats and I usually purchase and wear coats even if it's not raining same with shoes I also love slip on shoes it's very comfortable and easy to wear.

Rainy Outfit

Another thing I love to wear during rainy season is the crossbody bag or sling bag. It's really not a hassle having sling bag on a rainy day. You can carry the things you want without having a load. And lastly, the most important to all, Umbrellas. The outfit wouldn't be complete if you don't have umbrellas with you. Unless you like to welcome colds with open arms. That's all for my another random post and thanks again to polyvore for my instant rainy outfit.

Oh, by the way my Ielts review will start tomorrow so maybe I can't update more often but I'll really find time to share with you guys another nail art of the day.

Ciao!





jEn

2 comments:

  1. Hi, nice blog. :)

    Wanna follow each other? Here's mine:
    Whatever Eva

    XOXO
    EVA

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi eva.. sure! followed you! :)

    thanks :)

    -jEn

    ReplyDelete