Bookmark and Share

Monday, July 23, 2012

Dream Wedding


Hello bloggers!

I am so lucky today that my IELTS review will start on the 28th so I have time to fully update my blog. So for that I have a random post about my dream wedding. Yes! You heard it right, my Dream Wedding. Every girl I know and met have this dream wedding that they utterly wait. And I know that this is the last day that every girl will be unattached to their parents, a time to go on its own and live a life as a grown up and build their future family too. Nevertheless, when I was blog hopping I saw this website which you can create your own fashion style. I am not so into fashion but this thing caught my attention. Polyvore is the site that I'm interested at and I'm kinda addicted in creating and mix-matching clothes that I thought is comfortable for me. So I decided to create my first set which is my Wedding Dress.

Wedding Dress


I can say that I am really an amateur in terms of mix-matching clothes, but at least I tried. When I was a child I love watching disney princess inspired story so from that day on I decided that when my wedding arrive I'll be looking more like a princess. Thanks to Polyvore for helping me create my dream wedding dress in an instant.


taa,taa for now! I hope you like my first random post guys!

-jEn

No comments:

Post a Comment