Bookmark and Share

Monday, July 23, 2012

Full of Bustle

Due to busy schedule I wasn't able to update my blog. So now I'll be doing a fast update about my activities this past few days.

1.) I had my Basic Life Support Training which is needed especially to my profession and likewise to ordinary people which is a big help in case of emergency situation. I have a good instructor and I can say that  it's worth it - the effort, time and also money.  I had so many things learned from her different emergency experiences, from funny scene to traumatic one. So much talk about my training let's go to the next.

2.) I enrolled in IELTS Review, not only to broaden my english vocabulary, enhance my grammar but also one of the requirements for applying employment abroad. So I expect that my whole 2-3 months will be so busy, so maybe I'll have a hard time updating my blog. Hopefully I can pass this whole process of reading, writing, listening as well as speaking. *cross fingers*  lastly,

3.) Boyfie and I had a night out date to cope up with our busy rota. So we decided to have some coffee at our favorite spot. We hardly go out on a date because we prepare so much for our employment and go home tired and exhausted.

Images below:


Luckily, only few customer dined in so we had the chance to pick our most comfortable place and this quote caught my attention which is placed on our table. I remember the time when I used to put love quotes in boyfie's wallet or pocket to surprise him every time he opens his wallet or check his pocket.

 I had a sip of my favorite chococcino.


Though we had a tiring day/s still we were able to enjoy eachother's company alone.

l♥ve and kisses
-jEn 



Question for you guys:

1.) Where is your favorite spot to hang out with your special someone?

Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment