Bookmark and Share

Sunday, July 29, 2012

NOTD: Pink and Black Stripes



As promised, I'll share to you guys my nail art of the day. Luckily, today is our rest day before the review proper starts so I was able to make my NOTD. Pink and black stripes is my motif of the day. I am fond of collecting stripes items. I have stripes shirt, stripes pants, stripes bracelets and lots and lots of stripes items.

For the materials used:

I used Victoria's Secret Explosive Nail Lacquer as my primary coat.


So far, the only nail product I use is Victoria's very sexy nail lacquer. Victoria really produces good quality of stuff and this lacquer dries up easily so it's trouble-free when it comes to designing.

Secondly, I used this enamel nail art pen to help me with the stripes design.

I bought this over the internet which I think is very economical. It only cost me less than a dollar. And it's a two-way use too. You can use it as a pen and also as a brush. Incredible isn't it?

Lastly, the transparent nail lacquer to make the final design glossy.


And for the final output, my pink and black stripes.




Till my next update. Ciao!

jEn

No comments:

Post a Comment