Bookmark and Share

Friday, June 15, 2012

Celebrating Coco's 2nd Birthday

Hi-ya all!

I've been neglecting this blog for quite sometime. I've been busy doing important things and wasn't able to update regularly. One thing I've done this past few days is preparing for the birthday of my pet Coco. I bought him from a friend and he's only 3 months old during that time. He's so cute and so tiny. Anyway, mind as well share with you some pics from Coco's Birthday :)


I baked a cake for Coco

Coco with his party hat. Time to blow the candles



  That's how we celebrate coco's 2nd birthday and excited on scooby's birthday too which is 2-3 weeks from now. I'll share it to you guys too.

Till next time! Ciao! :)



Question:

1. How do you celebrate your pets birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment