Bookmark and Share

Saturday, May 19, 2012

FOTD - Fruit of the Day

Hello readers,

Today, I've decided to post something health-ful.. :) I wanted to share to you guys about my Fruit of the Day.

Tambis or watery red apple as to what they call it. It is commonly found in southeast asia. If you're wondering why it is called watery red apple, it's because if you eat it, it's so juicy/watery. It's about 3-4 cm wide and children love this fruit.

According to research, it is said to be rich in Vitamin C, protein, iron, fiber and calcium and it doesn't contain any sugar and saturated fat.

For that, my mom decided to plant Tambis in our backyard.
Photos below .. :) 



Because of too much fruit, over ripe fruit just fell on the ground



Hope some few information helped you what tambis is. Till my next fruit of the day

Goodbye!


Question:

1. What is your favorite fruit and why?


Glad to here from you soon.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment