Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Random Post: Top 5 Favorite Movies

Who wouldn't have their all-time favorite movie? I bet everyone has, including me. It can be of different genre like comedy, drama, action, horror, suspense and a lot more. In my case, I have too many  favorite movies on my lists and to that, I prefer to share  my TOP 5 favorite movies starting with:

# 5: Rush Hour 1-3

I love the perfect tandem of Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan on this Rush Hour Trilogy. I am not so into watching action movies like fighting criminals, arresting mobs etc,etc,etc.. but this one is an exemption, and I can guarantee you a 100% laugh trip all the way. I really idolize Jackie for doing his own stunts. Two thumbs up for that!

# 4: Praybeyt Benjamin

I am fond of watching comedy movies, and this I swear is a super funny to the highest level. I know I'm a bit exaggerated, but this makes me laugh so hard 'till my tummy aches. I love Vice Ganda, his being a comedian is natural and I can say inborn as well. I recommend you to watch this if in case you still haven't seen the movie.


# 3: Hachiko: A Dog's Tale
This made me cry so hard broke my heart into pieces. I am an animal lover especially to dogs, and this story proves that dogs are indeed man's best friend. A story of loyalty, friendship and love circles this movie. A great movie to all animal lovers out there and a great story that tells us if everything else fails we don't know who will be there for us. No one knows, it can be our family, friends or even our pets.
 

# 2: A Walk to Remember
Who can forget Landon Carter and Jamie Sullivan played by Shane West and Mandy Moore? An epic love story about miracle, relationship, and fate. A naughty guy falls for someone who is not the type of girl a campus celebrity would like. But in the twist of fate and power of love, a new love story begun. Love really moves in mysterious way.

# 1: Pursuit of Happyness
This inspiring, motivating, true to life story, impart a big  impact in my life. I have seen in this movie the twist and turns of life. It tells us never to give up in times of crisis and difficulties in our daily existence, and face this trials as challenges to hone us for the better. With perseverance and hard work hand-in-hand, our goals in life is just one step within our reach.
I recommend this movie to you guys for people who think of giving up is the only solution to their problem. A really, really, really great movie!

all images taken via: google images


What are your favorite movies? Share about it. Don't forget to comment it below.

till next time,

jEn

No comments:

Post a Comment