Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cooking 101: How to make an Egg Sandwich

Mabuhay readers!

Today, I decided to post about how to make an egg sandwich in 3 simple and easy steps. All you have to do is gather all the necessary ingredients needed.



Ingredients are as follows:

1. Eggs - this should be hard boiled,but be sure not to over cook the eggs.

2. Mayonnaise

3. Condensed Milk

4. Pepper





Steps:

I: Slice/Mash the eggs (depends on what you prefer) on a clean container.



II: Add the mayonnaise and condensed. The amount of mayo and condensed depends on your taste. In my case, I put 2 tbsp of mayo and 2 tbsp of condensed.


III: Lastly, add the pepper for additional flavoring.
You can also add salt you like it to be a bit salty.



And don't forget the bread, the egg sandwich spread wouldn't be complete without it.
And there you have it. Egg Sandwich.





until my next update

taa,taa



jEn

No comments:

Post a Comment