Bookmark and Share

Sunday, August 12, 2012

NOTD: I L♥VE Y♥U


Hell-oohh readers!

Finally, today is an official day off from review. I'm so excited to share with you guys my NOTD. This nail art is supposed to be posted last thursday. Unfortunately, I got an emergency errand and forgot about updating my blog. Nevertheless, I can already share it with you.
Wo ai ni in Chinese, Je t'aime in French and Mahal Kita in Pilipino. Though Valentine's Day is way too far from today I decided to make a nail art related to Love. Love is not only celebrated in Valentine's Day but we can celebrate it everyday.

Let me carve up the materials used:

1.) Another Victoria's Secret product I used is the Very Sexy Cocktail Nail Lacquer.

It's really indeed one of a very sexy color for me. It's not that dark nor light. And the quality is worth the price.

2.) Blue Enamel Nail Art for the letterings and picture.
Another purchase over the net for nail art objective.

3.) Lastly, the transparent nail lacquer for the glossy effect.


Taadaaa!



All the nail art I make is from the suggestions of friends and also from me. You can comment or send me questions through my formspring located on the right side portion of my blog for any idea that you want me to share regarding nail art.
I hope to hear from you guys!



PS: I am not associated or advertising the product I used. I utilize it for information purposes only and everything written is purely my own opinion


till next time,
jEn


1 comment:

  1. thank you very much for sharing the information ... god bless you

    ReplyDelete