Bookmark and Share

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Gift

I just received a post Christmas Gift from my Tita Jem and cousin Danielle from the US. I got a cute bag and also the glucometer set that I was asking from her. What a perfect gift to start my 2012.
  I got a bag from A'gaci and an Accu-chek Diabetes Monitoring Kit. After celebrating Christmas and New Year, it's a definite way to start and check our health from all those cholesterol and sweet we've consumed. Finally, I'll be able to monitor the glucose level of just not by my parents but also myself. A perfect way to start my year right. By the way, why don't you check the A'gaci site, they've got lot of sale and offers that I'm sure you'll perfectly love. You've got a lot of choices to choose from, from clothings to accessories and even shoes.

Here's the link from their site: http://www.agacistore.com

Ciao! :)

2 comments: