Bookmark and Share

Monday, January 9, 2012

Fries -Day and Moon Cake

 Konnichiwa everyone!


Mcdo's French fries with gravy and Coke float
 It's just another typical day for me. So I decided to cruise around city proper to console myself of boredom. Walking around downtown is so tiring, so I dropped by to my favorite fast food chain and grab my best-loved fries and coke float :) I know it's kinda weird to pair fries with gravy but it taste so good for me. Piggin' out alone is not that bad, I just enjoy myself and go where my feet wants me to go. I love Mcdonald ever since I was in college, I'm a big fan of Ronald Mcdonald. Yiihhaa! :) 





Anyway, another thing. My grandma gave me a Chinese moon cake. It's cute with chinese character on it. Moon cakes are bake during Mid-Autumn Festival or Moon Cake Festival. It is a popular lunar harvest festival celebrated not only by chinese but also vietnamese. This festival is one of the most important festival in Chinese. By the way, my grandma is also chinese. :)
    
Moon cake with its wrapper
Moon cake without wrapper. Look at the chinese character on top of it.




Question:
  1. What do you do when you're bored?
  2. How do you console yourself?
jā mata ne! :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice Moon cake!!!!!!!
    When I bored...I read blogs on the bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! it's so nice and cute. :)

    ReplyDelete