Bookmark and Share

Monday, January 23, 2012

Celebrating Chinese New Year

新年快樂 - Xin Nian Kuai Le everybody! means Happy New Year in chinese.

 

It's been so long since I last updated my blog. I've been busy with work stuffs as well as household stuffs. So anyway, today is Chinese New Year, we seldom celebrate chinese new year but this year we thought to have a simple, small gathering and prepared some dishes that are "said to be" LUCKY FOODS for this year. I would like to share to you the simple foods we prepared for the occasion.

 

Beef Steak, Siomai, Siopao, Lomi, Loaf Bread, Rice
Lomi - My mom prepared this :)

Beef Steak - My mom also prepared this (sorry for the low quality of pics)
Beef Steak

Pork Siomai

Pork Siomai - My dad arranged this :)

Pork Siomai - I prepared this :)

Siopao - bought it somewhere downtown :)

My Family <3 - decided to be in RED

My dad, youngest sister and boyfie :)

That's all for our simple Chinese New Year celebration.. :)

Till next time! :) Bye!

5 comments:

  1. Nice Pictures...:)
    Really want to eat something.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very attention-grabbing, You’re an excessively professional blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to in the hunt for extra of your excellent post. Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.. :)

    ReplyDelete