Bookmark and Share

Friday, January 13, 2012

Basset Hound - Scooby

Hi-ya fellow bloggers and readers!

Another post about my pets. Please meet my Scooby, he's a basset hound. You know what I like most about basset hound? It's their LONG EARS not only that, their physical features as well. Anyway, basset hounds are born stubborn and I experienced it myself. It's hard to train them honestly! especially how to poo and pee outside our house. It's really a trial and a test of my patience about basset hound. Actually, when I bought scooby, I don't know anything about basset hound, their attitudes or whatever characteristics they have. I'm just fond of collecting hush puppies which tend to be a basset hound, that's why I bought him. A little information about basset hound which might help you know what they really are.

Basset hound are a short-legged breed of dog (same with my previous entry about dachshund), they are part of a hound family. Basset hounds are known for their long ears and droopy eyes ( I can say that it's their asset :D ). They are gentle, friendly and an excellent companion for children. The interesting part about basset hounds is they snore, yes! basset hound do SNORE!. Not only that, they love to sleep. After I feed scooby, he'll immediately lie down on his couch and sleep. I find it funny actually. If only you can see how he does it, it's really funny and I Love it! Basset hounds are also bred to haunt, with their keen nose suited for a little game called Hunting. That's all I can say about basset and about my experienced on them. It's not hard to love them. They're extremely funny for sure! :)

This is what he looks like when I first bought him.


This is how he sleeps.. :)





Another one, with coco somewhere in the pic :)


It's nice to see them play :) Upper left: Choco Upper right: Coco Center: Scooby




Toodle-oo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment